Last month's topic was "Engage In Networking"
Below is the step-by-step process for you to complete for this month’s portion of the “Get Connected - Stay Connected!” campaign.
- Arrange for a One-to-One with a member in your chapter.
- Share your GAINS profile and discuss referral opportunities.
- Login to BNI Connect. If you have not yet registered for BNI Connect, go to BNI Connect and click on the “New to BNI Connect? Register Now” link and follow the directions provided.
- Go to “My BNI® Business”
- Click on “Enter One-to-Ones”
- Select that member from the drop down list
- Type in the location where you met
- Type in what you discussed
- Select the date on which you met
- Click Submit or “Save and New” to enter another One-to-One
Here is a link to a video and step by step screenshots to the instructions above:
Now you’re ready to Get Connected - Stay Connected! After your chapter Vice President submits their weekly PALMS Report, the One-to-Ones you just entered will appear on your My BNI® Business page! Set a weekly reminder to enter your One-to-Ones online!
If you joined BNI after October 1, 2013, or have not had the opportunity to complete a prior month's checklist, please visit Educational-Moments to find previous months campaigns.