The BNI Money Makers Chapter has been a chapter in Omaha, NE since September 2006. They meet at the Fox and the Hound (120th and Dodge) on Wednesdays from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM. The following are some key success factors for the Money Makers Chapter:
- Their current chapter size is 32, and they have added 4 new members in six months.
- The chapter passes nearly 1 referral/member/week.
- In the last 12 months, the chapter’s TYFCB is almost $800,000
- They achieved Bronze Chapter status in 2012. and currently are on their way to Silver!
- Be responsible for $1,000,000 of closed business.
- We like one another and we follow the BNI guidelines.
What is your favorite chapter meeting stimulant?
- Our chapter size and meeting dynamics really make it so stimulants aren’t necessary-We always have fun in our meetings.
How do you keep the FUN in FUNdamentals?
- See the answer to our keys to success factors.
- The membership committee has worked hard at keeping the wrong people out and reinforcing the BNI rules and guidelines so the people in our chapter all like one another, they get along and our meetings have a lot of making fun with one another in a very healthy manner.
- We have also had four very good presidents over the last several years who have set clear visions of growth and kept the focus on getting good relationships built so that business gets passed. Kudos to Forrest Newburg, Marie Otis, ScottKoethe, and Matt Lieber.