They meet at the Dahl Art Center on Thursdays from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
The chapter is in the Green in Chapter Traffic Lights, and the following are some key success factors for the Rushmore Chapter:
- Their current chapter size is 36, an increase of 4 members in the last six months.
- The chapter achieved Bronze Chapter status in November 2012.
- The members average 1.37 referrals/week/member.
- The chapter’s retention is at 77%, which is above our Region’s average.
What is your #1 goal as a chapter?
- To reach 1 million dollars in closed business by October 2014.
What is your chapter's key to success?
- We strive to balance structure with flexibility. If we are not flexible we would break. However, we have to balance that with structure in order for us to remain a strong chapter. Having a group of leaders that can differentiate between times we need to be flexible and structured keeps our chapter successful.
What is your favorite chapter meeting stimulant?
- We occasionally host traveling meetings where we caravan to the businesses of three members. We tour their facilities as a group to get a more in depth information about their business.
How do you keep the FUN in FUNdamentals?
- We love our monthly social events. Our members host monthly card nights at their homes. We rotate houses for a night of socialization, food and games. It keeps us connected with each other on a higher level. Plus it’s entertaining for all who attend!
Here is a link to pictures of our meeting: