Last month's topic was "Pass A Referral Online"
Below is the step-by-step process for you to complete for this month’s portion of the “Get Connected - Stay Connected!” campaign.
- Close a referral you received
- Login to BNI Connect. If you have not yet registered for BNI Connect, go to BNI Connect and click on the “New to BNI Connect? Register Now” link and follow the directions provided.
- Go to “My BNI® Business”
- Click on “Enter TYFCB”
- Select the member whom passed you the referral from the drop down list
- Enter the $ amount you received for that referral (For what amount should be recorded, please see the “BNI Slips Program” document found in the “Documents” of the “My Network” section)
- Select whether this was New or Repeat business
- Select whether this was Tier 1 (inside) Tier 2 (outside) or Tier 3+ (a referral from a referral)
- Record any comments
- Click on “Submit” or “Save and New” to enter another TYFCB amount
Here is a link to a video and step by step screenshots to the instructions above:
BNI Podcast Episode 342 – Thank a Referral Source:
BNI Connect Visual Guide and Walkthrough Document
You can access the full support document at this location:Entering Thank You For Closed Business Slips Online:http://support.bniconnect.com/entries/22089367-Entering-Thank-You-For-Closed-Business-Slips-Online
Now you’re ready to Get Connected - Stay Connected! After your chapter Vice President submits their weekly PALMS Report, the Thank You for Closed Business you just entered will appear on your My BNI® Business page! Make it a habit to Thank your referral sources as soon as the referral turns into revenue generated!
If you joined BNI after October 1, 2013, please visit Educational-Moments to find previous months campaigns.