As we continue to support the 'Get Connected, Stay Connected' campaign from BNI HQ, we will summarize the monthly topic here and included links to the previous month as well.
Last month's topic was "Check Your Progress"
Below is the step-by-step process for you to complete for this month’s portion of the “Get Connected - Stay Connected!” campaign.
- Login to BNI Connect. If you have not yet registered for BNI Connect, go to BNI Connect and click on the “New to BNI Connect? Register Now” link and follow the directions provided.
- Click on “Operations” in the upper left hand corner
- Click on “Create Email”
- Click on “Email Visitor Invitation”
- Fill in all boxes and write a personal message to your visitor. (The personal message will appear right below the Salutation and above the body of the e-mail.)
- Click “Send”
Here is a link to a video and step by step screenshots to the instructions above:
There is also a supporting BNI Podcast, Episode 350 – Invite a Visitor and step by step guide for the process.
Now you’re ready to Get Connected - Stay Connected! By using the Visitor Invitation feature of BNI Connect, your visitors will get an automatic email with your chapter meeting information.
If you joined BNI after October 1, 2013, please visit Educational-Moments to find previous months campaigns.
Upcoming April 2014 Webinars!
- BNI Connect - Visitors: From Registration to Follow Up - April 29, 8AM Pacific\11AM Eastern
- Maintaining Your Chapter Website - April 30, Noon Pacific, 3PM Eastern
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do calmly contact support via ticket submission at http://support.bniconnect.com (or clicking the ? link within BNI Connect) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any of the team members will be happy to help at any time.