The BNI Professional Partners Chapter has been a BNI chapter in Sioux Falls since February 2008. They meet at National American University on Wednesday mornings from 8:15 – 9:45. The following are some key success factors for the BNI Professional Partners Chapter:
- The chapter averages .87 visitors per member over the last six months.
- Since January 1, 2014, the chapter has closed $1,070,582 in TYFCB, making the average seat in the chapter worth $48,377!
Read more about this chapter ...
What is your #1 goal as a chapter?
- My #1 goal for our chapter is to bring our chapter membership up to 30 “GOOD” members for the first time in our chapter history.
What is your chapter's key to success?
- One of the keys to success in our chapter is to continue the high rate of 1 2 1’s that we do. Our chapter members are very close and our TYFCB reflects this.
What is your favorite chapter meeting stimulant?
- Recently, we have used the “Ball of Yarn” and “Cards in a Basket” stimulant. We even used the “Beatles” stimulant once…but our younger members didn’t get as excited as our older members did.
How do you keep the FUN in FUNdamentals?
- As a chapter, we continue to keep things exciting from week to week. Whether we are having chapter event “speed 1 2 1’s or just getting together outside of our meetings for get-togethers. We also created a fun game that we called “BNI Madness” where we divide the group into 2 teams and reward points for referrals, visitors, 1 2 1’s, CEUs, etc…and give negative points for missing meetings, not having a referral, etc… This game is usually tracked for about 6 weeks and we have a party to congratulate the winners when finished (that everyone attends). This has been a very fun game we try to do each year and really hold every member accountable each and every week. Competition seems to bring the best out in our group!