The BNI Rainmakers Chapter has been a BNI chapter in Lincoln since May 2009. They meet at the Venue Restaurant on Tuesdays from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM. (Pictured is a rain gauge that they gave to visitors in the past!)
The chapter achieved Bronze Status in November 2012, and the following are some key success factors for the BNI Rainmakers Chapter:
- The chapter averages 1.44 visitors per member over the last six months, which is in the top 25% of chapters in the NE Region.
- The chapter’s Thank You For Closed Business is on pace to meet the Heartland’s annual average of $24,500 per member!
What is your #1 goal as a chapter?
- Grow our Chapter
What is your chapter's key to success?
- Quality Referrals - developing credibility between members through great one-to-ones.
What is your favorite chapter meeting stimulant?
- Giving each other's Weekly Presentation.
- Recently did the ball of yarn, and the testimonials about BNI were incredible.
How do you keep the FUN in FUNdamentals?
- By being flexible and keeping all members active in the chapter!